Friday, September 23, 2016

Slip, trip and fall

Last night Nate went out to deliver something to a friend.  It was raining.  Hard.

Nate (from the entry way):  Mom, I'm coming into your room.  Don't overreact.

Robyn (to herself):  What is he talking about?  (upon seeing her son covered in blood, promptly overreacts): WHAT HAPPENED?!?!  ARE YOU OK?!?!  YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE BEEN SHOT!!!

Nate (looking quite pale):  I fell.

Rod:  Well, let's get you cleaned up.

After a lot of the blood is wiped away, it is obvious that something is wrong with his left arm.

Robyn:  I think he has a broken arm.

Nate:  Naw. I'm sure it's just jammed. Don't worry, Mom.   It will be ok.

Rod:  I agree with your mom.  We need to go check  it out.  I'll take you.

Yep.  It's broken.
Robyn (to herself):  September.  Junior year.  Broken bone...

No comments:

Post a Comment