Friday, May 23, 2014

School cafeteria food

After Grace's dance recital, we went to Wendy's for frosties.  A manager came by to see if we liked our food.

Manager:  Are you enjoying your food?

Robyn, Bronte, Nate (not quite sure what was going on since this wasn't a "restaurant" where the waiters usually care about the food after it's been delivered):  Yes.

Robyn and Bronte:  That was weird.

Nate:  Yeah.  I think it's weird too.  You know what would really be weird is if someone went around the school cafeteria asking if people liked the food.  I'd say, "Oh yeah, this artificial crap is real tasty, thank you."

Nate (further expounding on school cafeteria food):  Sometimes when I'm eating the school's chili, I pretend that I'm starving and this is the only food I have and I'm eating it just to keep myself alive.  It helps me keep it down.



No comments:

Post a Comment