| The crown says: Come party with me. I'm now old enough to drink...(water). --made by Aimee |
| Apparently, it's hard to blow out 21 candles, but she eventually got them. |
Earlier in the day
Nate: Mom, what should I give Bronte for her birthday?
Robyn: I don't know. It's a little late to get something, now.
Grace: Why don't you give her one of those little ducks you got at the garage sale?
Nate (with something of a sneer on his face): Why would I give her THAT? That's a STUPID present!
Aimee: Isn't that what you gave Mom for Mother's Day?
Robyn: Yes, it is!
Aimee: Well, how much were those ducks?
Nate: It was a good deal; I got 8 ducks for 80 cents.
Aimee: You should feel special, Mom. Nate spent a whopping 10 cents on you for Mother's day.
Nate (feeling generous and probably sorry for his sister who is a poor college student): I think I'll give Bronte 10 bucks.
Aimee: Well, we know where you stand, Mom! Bronte gets 10 bucks, and you get a 10 cent duck.
Nate: Mom, what should I give Bronte for her birthday?
Robyn: I don't know. It's a little late to get something, now.
Grace: Why don't you give her one of those little ducks you got at the garage sale?
Nate (with something of a sneer on his face): Why would I give her THAT? That's a STUPID present!
Aimee: Isn't that what you gave Mom for Mother's Day?
Robyn: Yes, it is!
Aimee: Well, how much were those ducks?
Nate: It was a good deal; I got 8 ducks for 80 cents.
Aimee: You should feel special, Mom. Nate spent a whopping 10 cents on you for Mother's day.
Nate (feeling generous and probably sorry for his sister who is a poor college student): I think I'll give Bronte 10 bucks.
Aimee: Well, we know where you stand, Mom! Bronte gets 10 bucks, and you get a 10 cent duck.
| Mother's Day duck |
No comments:
Post a Comment