Friday, December 6, 2013

Fun in the snow

Despite the fact that we don't have any snow gear, the kids still managed to get out and play in the snow.

Because Nate had no snow pants, Aimee fashioned
some using garbage bags and safety pins.

Is this what is meant by "poor white trash" ?

Rod:  What are you guys doing out there?

Aimee:  We are going to make a snowman.

Rod:  It's not the right kind of snow for a snowman.  It's too powdery.

Aimee:  I read online how to make powdery snow packy so that we can make a snowman.

Rod:  Oh?  How?

Aimee:  You have to throw water on it.

Rod:  Really?  That sounds like a lot of work.

Aimee:  Don't kill my dreams, Dad.


Aimee: Mom, will you PLEASE keep the dog inside!!  He keeps eating my snowman!




 Aimee:  Nate,  can you hand me that ball of snow for the head?

Nate:  Is the ocean orange?

Aimee:  No.

Nate:  Then, that's your answer.


Aimee:  My hands really, really hurt!  What can I do?

Nate:  Here are some hand warmers.

After several minutes

Aimee:  That was the worst pain, I've ever had.  I'm so glad I'm not Maddie.  I couldn't have handled the pain she went through with her surgeries and I don't even want to think about child birth!




No comments:

Post a Comment