On Tuesday night Robyn stayed up until 1:30 in the morning wrapping presents. That morning she can't get the computer to work. The monitor won't come on. She's checked all of the connections and can't figure out the problem Finally, she decides that she needs to take the problem to Rod.
Robyn (worried about bringing bad news to Rod on Christmas Eve, whispers): Rod, I think we have a problem.
Aimee: What is going on? Why are you whispering?
Robyn: Don't worry. This doesn't concern you.
Aimee: Will I ever know what is going on?
Robyn: Maybe. (turning to Rod who looks tired): Something is wrong with the computer.
Rod (alarmed): Really? What is wrong?
Robyn: I don't know. I can't get it to work. I've tried everything I can think of.
Rod gets up to go investigate. He sits down at the computer and WIGGLES THE MOUSE. Miraculously, the computer comes on. He looks at Robyn baffled and with concern.
Rod: You are the smartest woman I know--you must be REALLY tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment