Thursday, November 8, 2012

Why Nate isn't allowed to text on Robyn's phone anymore

Nate (in a text to Rod from Robyn's phone):

Dearest husband,
I love you to the very core.  you mae my day even though your not hear.  You are always in my heart now matter how far you are. I am happy to be your wife.
Love, your wife

Rod's response:  Thank you.  I adore you too.  Is everything OK?

Nate (in a text to Bronte from Robyn's phone):

Dear Bronte you have to make cake for Nate or else you can not use the car and I will not help you move out.  Love Mom

Bronte's response:  Ha ha.  Is this real?

Nate:  Yes it is.......dear.

Nate (in a text to Maddie from Robyn's phone):

So I want you to make a cake for Nate. OK?

Maddie: Okay.  Sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment