Friday, February 17, 2012

"FAN"atic

Aimee (along with her best friend Alisha) is a big fan of Jimmer Ferdette especially when he played for BYU.


A while ago

Aimee:  If I could just meet Jimmer, I would be so happy.  I could die the next day and my life would be complete.

A few weeks ago Alisha and Aimee went to a BYU basketball game against Gonzaga.
Aimee:  Alisha and I made up a new math while watching the game.  The other team wasn't doing so well.  In fact their score wasn't even a Jimmer and a Carlino added together.

Rest of the family:  What?

Aimee:  You take Jimmer's number and add it to Carlino's number.  Their score was less than that.  Pathetic.

Rest of the family:  Huh?

Aimee:  I don't know what's wrong with you, it makes perfect sense.














 
Yesterday

Aimee:  I decided I'm going to name my child Jimley.

Robyn (to herself):  At what point does it go from fan to fanatic stalker?

No comments:

Post a Comment