
Rod: Ok. I really don't think those fish pills are working at all. In fact, they may be working in reverse. I think I'm getting stupider.
Robyn: Oh, do you have any evidence?
Rod: Today, I went to Costco with my shirt on inside-out and backwards. And, when I was telling our neighbors about the garden box, I couldn't even think of the word vinyl. I said, "that white plastic stuff you build fences with." How stupid is that?
Robyn: Yeah. You might need to stop taking those.
Robyn: Oh, do you have any evidence?
Rod: Today, I went to Costco with my shirt on inside-out and backwards. And, when I was telling our neighbors about the garden box, I couldn't even think of the word vinyl. I said, "that white plastic stuff you build fences with." How stupid is that?
Robyn: Yeah. You might need to stop taking those.
Kay, what the heck are you giving the poor man??? Fish pills? 'bout if you guys come to dinner the 6th and I'll fix a little Alaskan Salmon, might be a better way to make him "smart"...
ReplyDeleteMaybe Rod has a hole in his heart. It can make you have "swimmy head."
ReplyDelete