Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Brain power

"...by improving brain development and memory functioning, from conception through old age, certain Omega-3 oils also provide the perfect brain food."

The other day
Rod: I don't think those fish pills are working.

Robyn: Oh, why not?

Rod: Tonight after I taught my class I put a bottle of water in my brief case.

Robyn: What's so bad about that?

Rod: The lid wasn't on! All of a sudden I'm standing at the elevator and water is dripping from my brief case on to my shoes! All of my papers and everything got soaked. Now I have to dry everything out. I can't believe I did that. The fish pills are supposed to boost your brain power; I'm not seeing any signs of that yet.

Robyn: I think it takes about 2 months for them to start working.

Rod: Oh, great.

1 comment:

  1. Again Dinner on the 6th??? Hop Rod didn't have on his new shoes...

    ReplyDelete