Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day


Rod: Tonight we are all going to tell Mom why we love her. Grace, you start.
Grace: I love Mom because she does stuff for me.
Nate: Well, Mom does the most chores around here. She works hard for everyone. Come here Mom let me give you a big wet one!
Aimee: Mom makes me lunch every day. It's hard to be mad at Mom because she tries to make us laugh when we are mad.
Maddie: I love it that Mom is interested in me. She asks me stuff about what is going on in my life and acts like it's interesting to her. I also like it that she is home when I get home from school. I have friends whose moms aren't home and it's hard like when they lose their key or something.
Bronte: Mom is always there for me when I need her--and when I don't need her.
Rod: I love it when I come home and see the Books of Mormon strewn all over the family room floor because I know that she is trying to teach you the gospel even when I'm not there.
Robyn: Ahh, I love my family. (To herself) I hope the love we're all feeling lasts longer than 10 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment