Monday, October 2, 2017

XIN CHAO (Hi)

August 6, 2017 

CHAO BUOI SANG except for you CHAO BUOI TOI -(translation Good morning except for you Good Evening)

This week we had exchanges so me and Sister Lawton from the MTC spent a day together. It was nice to see that we have progressed from the MTC and can survive on our own. All the sisters in the mission were together again for probably the last time since new sisters will come in September. Me, Chi Tam, and Chi Phuong (my MTC companions) had a fun night exercising together haha.

This week wasn't too busy of a week. There's not much to report. We have a handful of investigators that are really fun to teach because they just love the gospel and their eyes light up about the things that we share and it makes everything so fun! My teaching skills and Vietnamese still have a long way to go, but I'm grateful for the opportunity to improve them :)

I love you all! I hope that you have the greatest week ever ever ever.

Sincerely,
Aimee Sister Campbell Chau Chi

August 13, 2017 DI BENH VIEN (go to the hospital)

First of all, I want to do a shoutout to Mother and Father who got married on this day. And I'm sure I'm the first to wish them a Happy Anniversary because it's already August 14th here (I hope Maddie didn't beat me to it)

ANYWAY.....

This week on Monday and Tuesday we had the opportunity to go and visit some different hospitals in Vietnam with a Doctor who is serving a mission in Hong Kong. He wanted to inspect the hospitals and see if they would be good for missionaries to go when they have problems. Some of the hospitals were so nice that I thought maybe I wanted to get sick just so I could spend some time there. JKJK keep your health people. One of them has live music every Monday and Saturday. We are actually going to meet with someone we met in the hospital this week though to share more about our church!

This Sunday will be the baptism of Chi Tinh. Chi Tinh actually started meeting with me and Chi Thuy Anh but she didn't live in our area so we passed her off to the other sisters but since I changed areas I get to meet with her again! It's been a big blessing to be able to meet with her in the first stages of her conversion process then in the last couple of lessons before baptism!

We have a handful of investigators that are truly golden. There is one in particular that just has such a light about her and when we invited her to read 2 Nephi 28 in the next appointment she said she couldn't stop so she read chapters 29 and 30 too. She even asked what chapters she could read to get more of the deep doctrine :)) It's truly a delight to teach her.

I'm so sorry that I don't have pictures this week mom. I always forget to take them. But next week I will do better.

OXOXOXOX

Don't let time get away from you. Cuz it's sure getting away from me. I've almost hit my 7 month mark...

CHI CHAU

No comments:

Post a Comment