![]() |
| "Oh look. A clock. We don't have those in America." -Ron Swanson |
We traveled to Wales and stayed in Cardiff overnight. We went to Tintern Abbey, Stone Henge and Bath.
![]() |
| Stone Henge |
![]() |
| Cardiff |
![]() |
| Bath --The Royal Crescent. Loved this. Now all I need is to witness an awkward kiss. |
![]() |
| The Roman Baths |
Maddie: Today was fun! We started our day at the Welsh Parliament then rode our bus back to London. Then Adrianna and I went and explored Westminster where we saw the Peter Pan clock (aka Big Ben) and the London Eye.

We also saw the coolest street performers and cute food shops. We stumbled across a posh park where there were random ping pong tables set up and super nice gardens.
![]() |
| Here is come gelato shaped into a flower. |
Robyn: Maddie, what did you do to celebrate the 4th of July. Did the Brits celebrate with fireworks? ;)
Maddie (unabashedly and proudly): I ate a hamburger to celebrate America day. And...my friend and I dumped some tea into the Thames.
Day 3
Maddie: Today I went to the archives again! And, I'm swamped in homework so I'm staying in tonight.
Rod (who himself is swamped with homework): Way to go. You are being responsible.
Day 4
Today was a crazy day. We had class in the morning then we went to the National Gallery and it's a maze in there, I tell ya!

We also visited the National Portrait Gallery and it was so cool to put names to the faces of people I've learned about in history. My favorite was of Paul McCartney.
This evening we went to a play called Half a Sixpence and it was kinda weird. Even our professor's were kind of disturbed by it. That's London for ya!
Last days of the week.
Maddie: I'm sick.













No comments:
Post a Comment