XIN CHAO, KHOE KHONG
Here I go, I'm just going to ramble for a bit like I normally do. You're welcome mom for my wonderful grammar and spelling.
Everyone here thinks I'm between the age of 12 and 16...kkkk uh I'm 20 thanks. Wow that was weird to say. I almost just wrote that kkk I'm 18 thanks, but then I realized that I'm 20. Wow I'm getting old....anyway.
My birthday was good! Thanks for all the birthday wishes :) It was basically just a normal day of missionary work with some songs of happy birthday mixed in and some members bought me a cake and my companion made me breakfast and the other sisters bought me a lot of bread and chocolate (they know me so well haha). We were also able to go to dinner with one of our investigators who has been out of town for like two months and it was super exciting to see him.
This week was a good week! This week we were able to go visit the Branch President's house which is about a 40 minute bus ride out of the city. It was fun trying to contact people on the bus even if the level of understanding between us was probably a solid 49%. Since we spend most of our time in the city, I felt like I was in "real" Vietnam at his house because it is more removed. We played a little bit of volleyball on the street, held some baby chicks, and watched someone take their pig for a walk down the street.
This week was also a week of humbling haha. In many of our lessons this week I was just like "what am I saying?" But I also know that the Lord is aware of me and that He truly can make up for what I lack. He can do His work even through weak vessels like me :)
Well that's all that I can think of right now. The work here continues to move forward and we continue to see the Lord's hand guiding His work. I hope that I can continue to see even more miracles as I try to serve the Lord with all my heart, might, mind and strength.
ew@ the pictures attached but they are for my mother who I wish to not disappoint.
I LOVE YOU ALL.
CHUC MOI NGUOI MOT NGAY TOT LANH = HAVE A NICE DAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment