![]() |
| Couldn't find a picture of the actual school building :( |
A few weeks earlier
Rod: It's kind of ridiculous, but we had a meeting today at the school and the big problem to solve was that we didn't have enough room for all of the trophies so they have to figure out where to put another tophy case.
Maddie: Seriously? Our school doesn't even have a decent elevator. I think it was built in 1960 (the elevator not the school--the school was built in 1920). When I ride in it I fear for my life!
Tonight after dinner
Bronte: I've realized after visiting several high schools in the area that Provo High is so ghetto.
Aimee (sarcastically): Lone Peak is ghetto too. Have you seen that school? World class my butt.
Rod: Your butt may be world class, but it's stuck at Provo High.
P.S. Lone Peak just won another State Championship in Men's basketball--oh where will they put the trophy?



No comments:
Post a Comment