Friday, May 25, 2012

Chosen

This is a follow-up to a previous blog "Chosen Last" posted on November 17, 2011. 

http://www.campbelltabletalk.blogspot.com/2011/11/chosen-last-poem.html






Mrs. Rose (Nate's 6th grade teacher):  I just wanted to let you know that Nate has been chosen as the 6th grade Student of the Year.  This is TOP SECRET until the assembly on the last day of school so don't tell Nate!  I just wanted to give you a heads-up in case you wanted to be at the assembly to hear his name announced.  Nate is so deserving of this award, I have just been so impressed with your son this year.  Thank you for sending such a wonderful boy to my class!

Remember...top secret!!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! Congrats Nate! I'll be able to say "I knew him when ..." This is a VBD (very big deal) and we are thrilled for you - enjoy your celebration vacation ...er, I mean, oh drat that was supposed to be a secret!

    Coreen.

    ReplyDelete