Last night during dinner
Robyn: So what was your lesson in YW on today?
Aimee (pulling a face): Ugh, It was on dating.
Robyn: Oh yeah, what did you learn?
Aimee: The gross stuff--what NOT to do when you date. I don't have to worry about it though; there is NO one around that I want to date.
Rod: We had an interesting discussion in our class with a couple from Mongolia. They talked about how shocked they were with the dating practices here in America where you can date several people. It disturbed them because they saw it is not being very moral.
Robyn: Yeah, they are used to a society where you date one person or even have others choose who you date and who you marry.
Nate: So I guess it's like "you take what you get and you don't throw a fit"?
No comments:
Post a Comment