I just found these quotes in a journal. They took place in 2007.
Feeling right about wrong
Grace (age 3): Mom, I don't think my teachers are right because I DON'T feel bad every time I take something that isn't mine. I feel bad SOME of the time but not ALL of the time.
Robyn (to herself): Well, she still has a few years before she's accountable.
Magnifying your calling
After a discussion about callings in the ward--sustainings and releases
Nate (age 6): Well I sure hope they don't release me as a child.
Waiting
After Robyn told the kids to go ahead and walk to church without her
Nate (age 6): What are you waiting for, Mom? The Spirit?
Who's really in charge here?
After Maddie told Grace that Robyn probably wouldn't let her do something she wanted to do.
Grace (age 3): Well, all I have to do is cry and Mom will give me whatever I want.
No comments:
Post a Comment