Maddie: I have different ways of acknowledging people in the halls at school. They fall into three categories:
1. "The 'sup nod" A wha'sup accompanied by a slight nod of the head. This is for people who think they are better than everyone else.
2. "The wave". This is for people who are nice, but who I don't know very well.
3. "The how ya doin'?" accompanied by a nod of the head and a smile. This is for people I like.
Robyn: What about "the hug"? Who gets that?
Maddie: No one.
1. "The 'sup nod" A wha'sup accompanied by a slight nod of the head. This is for people who think they are better than everyone else.
2. "The wave". This is for people who are nice, but who I don't know very well.
3. "The how ya doin'?" accompanied by a nod of the head and a smile. This is for people I like.
Robyn: What about "the hug"? Who gets that?
Maddie: No one.
No comments:
Post a Comment