Monday, August 10, 2009

Mom is a walking embarrassment


Before YW Camp
Maddie (to Aimee): You have to realize that Mom is a different person up at Camp.
Aimee: What is she like?
Maddie (with a knowing glance at Bronte): You'll just have to wait and see.

At YW Camp
Maddie (to Robyn): Mom, do you really have to dance like that in front of EVERYONE?

Aimee (to Robyn): Yeah, Why did you have to kick your legs like that when they sang that song? I had to cover my eyes, it was sooooo embarrassing!!

While subbing in Primary
Grace (to Robyn): Mom, please don't sing like that in primary. It's embarrassing.

During a family discussion on how Mom embarrasses the children
Nate (to the family): Yeah, I remember a time when Mom embarrassed me. Two guys were fighting at the bus stop and she came out in her pajamas and told them to stop. I wanted to crawl under a rock.

After everyone got home from youth conference
. (Robyn went to visit for a day and went to the dance).
Aimee (to Robyn): My friend, Alisha's mom and her brother said that you could really do some moves out on the dance floor. I don't know if they were being sarcastic and I don't want to know.


1 comment: