Monday, August 10, 2009

If you ever get lost in a movie theater

Maddie took Nate and Grace to the movies today.
Maddie: I sent Nate out to get us some water, but he took so long, I was about to get up and go look for him.

Nate: It was so dark in there it took me about half an hour to find the door.

Mom: Here's a little way to find your group in a dark theater. Just tell your people that you will yell "peanut" and they are to yell "butter" until you find each other.

Maddie: Yeah, the other people in the theater will love you for yelling during the movie!

Nate: Well, if I ever go to the movies with Grandma and I get lost in the dark, I will just ask people if they've seen a woman about hither high, with black tap shoes and a purse as big as Goliath.

No comments:

Post a Comment