Monday, August 24, 2009

Aimee's first day of 7th grade

The night before the first day of school

Aimee: Mom, I'm so nervous for tomorrow. I know myself and I know that if I can't find my classes I will just cry.

The next day
Robyn prayed all day that Aimee would have a good experience at school.

3:00 that same day
Aimee (bouncing in from the bus): Mom, today was so fun! I didn't even get lost--well I sort of did but I just followed this girl who looked like she knew where she was going and she went to my class so that worked out well.

I like my classes and my teachers. Mr. L... isn't as bad as everyone says and I think that my favorite teacher might even be Ms. H... (the crazy art teacher). She played air guitar and sang songs to us. She also put pictures in front of her face and asked us questions, then threw the papers behind her. She tells kids that she's died three times and has come back to life. I laughed all through her class. It was a great day!

Robyn (to herself): Thank you Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment