Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Channeling Princess Diaries

Aimee and Grace watched Princess Diaries a few weeks ago and decided to create their own artwork after the same fashion.

Step 1: Fill water balloons with paint.

It took a while to figure out how to get the paint in the water balloons.
Grace:  I think there is some science behind this.  We just have to figure it out.


Aimee: Mom, it's IMPOSSIBLE to not get paint on yourself so I say, embrace it.
Robyn:  It looks like it has embraced you!


 Aimee:  We painted the dog green. On purpose. I think he likes it.


Step 2:  Hang the balloons on a canvas attached to the fence.





Step 3:  Throw darts at the balloons to make the paint flow. This step takes a LONG time!

Grace:  This is harder than I thought. What's the trick to throwing darts?
Aimee (after multiple unsuccessful attempts) :  I don't know why this is so hard. It looks easy when everyone else does it. Do you think I should start aiming?


 Grace:  I'm sorry I got paint on the new stucco, Mom. You can't really tell, can you?


Both:  Tah! Dah!  Worth IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment