Sunday, June 24, 2018

Who let that boy have an Amazon account?

The other day.

Nate:  Mom, of the following insects which one would you not mind having in your house?

Robyn:  What?  Why are you asking this question?

Nate:  Just answer the question.  The insects are 1) cockroaches  2) grasshoppers 3) lady bugs  4) ants.

Robyn (getting alarmed):  I don't like ANY of them!  I don't want ANY of them in my house!

Nate:  Just choose one, Mom.

Robyn (light dawning):  Did you order something off of Amazon again?  What is it?  I DO NOT WANT BUGS IN MY HOUSE!!!

Nate (sheepishly):  Well...I saw this ant farm on Amazon and it is really cool.  These ants are industrious and you can watch them tunnel through this gel-like substance.  I used my own money.  It will be here tomorrow.

Robyn (storming out of the room):  WHO LET YOU HAVE AN AMAZON ACCOUNT?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment