Robyn: Nate, we really need to take your senior pictures! It's getting really close to graduation.
Nate: You know how I hate to take pictures. Let's not bother.
Robyn (resorting to begging): Can you do it for me, please? I really want pictures of you of your senior year.
Nate (frustrated): Ok. Only YOU are not allowed to be there. You will just nag and nag about me smiling or doing this or that. I'm not in the mood to do that. Also, I get to choose what I wear, not you.
Robyn (equally frustrated): Fine. Cameron will take the pictures and he will be here in 30 minutes.
Nate: What? It's today?
Robyn: Yes.
30 minutes later Cameron and Bronte come over.
Robyn (acting the martyr): I am not allowed to be part of the photo shoot so Cameron, do your best. Bronte, you make sure he looks good.
Cameron: You bet.
Bronte: I will.
![]() |
| Nate's Senior picture 2018 |

No comments:
Post a Comment