Sunday, June 24, 2018
Souvenirs
Souvenir shopping in London
Robyn: What souvenir would you like to bring home, Nate?
Nate: I want to get a real sword.
Robyn (to herself): What? What's he going to do with a sword? Is he going to dress up in medieval costumes and do pretend sword fights with people in the park? (out loud): Um. I don't think they will let you bring that home on the plane.
Nate: I guess, I'll get this mug then.
A few weeks later an Amazon package arrives.
Robyn: What is this?
Nate: Oh good!! It's my sword?
Robyn: Your what?
Nate: I ordered this sword on Amazon since I couldn't bring one home from London. It's awesome!
Robyn: But, you already got a mug.
Nate delightedly pulls the sword out of the package and gazes admiringly at it.
Robyn (to herself): How did this happen?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment