Tuesday, June 13, 2017

EM THU GOT BAPTIZED!!!!

June 11, 2017

This week was a good week!

Em Thu got baptized! I don't know if I've ever actually talked about her but she was a friend of a member and basically already knew that she wanted to get baptized when she met with us! Another golden investigator! I felt so much peace and happiness on her baptismal day. All of the missionaries sang together Be Still My Soul and when she bore her testimony about prayer I just felt such joy! This is reason I'm here :) To preach repentance and baptize converts! Haha.  Ew that sounded like such a "missionary" thing to say but at the same time it is true.


Em Thu's baptism

















We have three investigators with baptismal dates for July. Those dates are rather tentative because they are still pretty young in the discussions (is that even a thing?....well just made it one) but I am excited for them! Em Quyen, Chi An and Chi Mi. They are all so different and all have such different life situations but I am so happy for all of them and their desire to come unto Christ and receive the blessings that he has in store for them!


At a member's house



















I'm fully trained but still know nothing! Nothing changed between me and my companion this transfer so we will continue to serve together and learn from each other and continue to bike cau Saigon together :))))




I'm excited for what this transfer has in store!

OXOX

Chi Chau


Oh fun fact, my name sounds like the word for water buffalo so sometimes people think my name is water buffalo and honestly I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment