Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Weekend at East Canyon

For Memorial Day weekend we went to East Canyon Resort to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa Johns

 
 
 




















 


 


 



 
 
Grandma made pancakes for dinner with all of the fixin's

Kids:  Good job, Grandma!  Those pancakes look great! Just like pancakes should look.

Rod:  Now  we've come full circle.  Grandma used to say the same thing to them.


At the pool




Nate (after posing for this picture):  Uh, there's really no point in me sitting in the sun pretending to get a tan.  We all know that I don't tan.  Never have, never will.

Driving home

Rod:  I think it's a Pride and Prejudice night tonight.

Girls:  Ahhhh, Dad, we don't want to watch that.  We've seen it enough already.

Maddie:  You can just watch it yourself.

Rod:  I don't think so.  If I watch it with you, then I'm being a cool, sensitive father, but if I watch it by myself, I'd have to give up my man-card.


Memorial Day



No comments:

Post a Comment