Thursday, July 5, 2012

Becoming a deacon


Nate was ordained a deacon on June 24th.  He passed the Sacrament for the first time on July 1st.


Rod kept trying to get him to fix his tie before church but fortunately was able to resist the temptation during the passing of the sacrament.




A few days after the ordination, Maddie was walking around in her summer pjs (shorts and tank top)

Nate:  Maddie, now that I have the priesthood, I don't feel comfortable with you walking around like that.

On Sunday after passing the sacrament for the first time, Nate walks up to the podium during testimony sharing time

Nate:  I thought that the nervous feeling in my stomach was because I was passing the Sacrament for the first time, but it didn't go away when I sat down.  Then I looked at the program and saw that it was testimony meeting and decided I'd better go up to get rid of the nervous feeling, so here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment