Thursday, June 11, 2015

Orlando--Where dreams come true...



Day 1 - Magic Kingdom


                                                                
Rod: I think they must have had psychologists design these lines.  They are super long on purpose so they keep you moving and so that if you don't have to weave through everything, you feel like you're winning.  It keeps the patrons happy.  Genius.   

Robyn:  Where do you girls want to eat?
Alisha:  I don't care. (said in response to just about everything :)
Aimee:  Me either.
Rod:  I want to eat one of those meat on a stick things at Gaston's tavern.
Robyn (to herself):  I can actually feel the testosterone in this area.



                             


Robyn:  I'm tired.  Can we go now?
Aimee:  No!  We aren't going 'til after the last parade!  Hang in there, Mom.  This is the place where dreams come true!

Day 2 - Harry Potter World



Rod, Robyn, Aimee, Alisha (after the Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride).  THAT. WAS. AWESOME!!!

  

Waiting for Rod to take the picture
Conductor:  Is he making an etching?




Riding the Hogwarts express in our own compartment--we rode with a British couple--one who loved Harry Potter and the other one who didn't and was trying hard to be a good sport.
Aimee (bewildered):  How can you be from Great Britain and NOT like Harry Potter?



Knight Bus Driver:  So what houses are you gals in?
Alisha:  Slytherin.
Aimee:  Hufflepuff.
Robyn:  Thank you for asking.


Aimee (excited):  Mom, that dragon breathes fire!



Robyn:  I LOVE butterbeer!!

Rod (to himself):  I really want to get a wand. (outloud):  I think we should get the kids a wand.


 Day 3 - Discovery Cove






Robyn:  Aimee, you can mark "swim with dolphins" off your bucket list now!



















All:  We LOVE this place!


Day 4 - Orlando Temple




All:  What a nice way to end the vacation.


No comments:

Post a Comment