Monday, June 8, 2015

Grandma saves the day

Piano recital day

Aimee (stressed):  I don't think I can play this piece!  I can't get through it without messing it up.

Robyn  (sending text out):  Everyone, please pray for Aimee.  She is really stressed about her piano recital.

A few hours later

Aimee:  Grandma, you really didn't need to come to this recital.  It's not going to be any good.

Grandma:  I wouldn't miss it.  I'm sure it will be great.

A few minutes before it's time to leave

Aimee (even more stressed):  I can't play this piece.  I don't want to go!

Grandma sees what she thinks is a sun chip and pops in into her mouth.  She quickly spits it out.

Grandma:  Ugggh.  That was gross!

Aimee:  Grandma, you just ate a dog treat!

Grandma:  What?  I thought it was a sun chip!  No wonder it tasted so weird.

Aimee laughs all the way to the car

Rod: Judy, I think you were the answer to our prayers!

Aimee rocked her Pirates of the Caribbean piece


And the double duet piece


No comments:

Post a Comment