Tuesday, April 14, 2015

More on how the Campbell kids will parent in the future

Sunday night at dinner after the kids had watched some home movies (Bronte and Maddie were home for dinner)





Maddie (horrified):  Mom, why on earth did you let me wear my hair that way?

Robyn:  I knew you would ask that question some day and all I have to say is that I hope you get a child just like you  so that you can see why I "let you" wear your hair that way.

Maddie:  Oh, I hope not!

Aimee;  Me too.  I DO NOT want a child like me!



Nate:  I do.  I want a child like me except that I will have to be very rich.

Robyn:  Oh,  why?

Nate:  Because he will want to eat everything in sight and unlike MY parents, I, as a parent, will let him.


No comments:

Post a Comment