Monday, March 30, 2015

Nate's birthday gift

Here is what Nate gave Robyn for her birthday--a poem and some coupons.

Merry Birthday mother dear
I want my intentions to be clear
That I love you with all of my heart and mind
I think that you are one of a kind (In a good way)
I love every bit of you that shows
I even love your old women toes
Merry birthday mom


;)

This Coupon is good for 1 and only one free Kitchen clean.

This coupon is good for 1 free dog walk.

This coupon is good for 2 times doing the bathrooms. Please note that these coupons will expire exactly one week apart from each other.


This coupon is good for ______________ Yep, you read right.  This coupon is known as the Alpha coupon (if the coupons were animals) this coupon is good for what ever you need done.



Note: These coupons have no expriation date. :(

Kathy (family friend):  Nate, that is so nice to give your mom those coupons.

Nate:  The bad thing about it though is that she cashes them in.


No comments:

Post a Comment