Aimee, along with her best friend, Alisha, is a TA for the librarian at her high school
Aimee: Alisha and I have a lot of fun in the library. Ms. W-- (the librarian) likes us and lets us do whatever we want. The other day, she let us watch Dolphin Tale on her computer and eat popcorn and she took care of our TA duties for us. It was awesome. Also, one day when we were bored, we put those magnetic strips that you put in books that make the things beep when people leave without checking out books...we put those in people's backpacks. They couldn't understand why they kept beeping. One girl just threw her backpack down and walked away from it. It was the BEST! And, I tried to get Mr. B-- (the other librarian) to let me ride his bike around the library but he said it was too expensive and he didn't trust me with it, but he said that I could ride my own bike around the library. So I might bring a bike to school one day just so I can do that. Wouldn't that be fun?
Nate: Well, I used to think that being a librarian was kind of boring but not anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment