Yesterday after school.
Nate: Mom, I have to tell you something.
Mom: Ok.
Nate: Well, this boy in my class has been being mean to everyone especially my friend John and some of the girls in my class. Finally, I couldn't take it any longer so I attacked him.
Mom: You what?
Nate: I went after him. Unfortunately, just as I was about to get him, he got on the ground and I tripped over him and fell down. That made me even more mad so I tackled him and we wrestled around for a bit.
Mom: Then what happened?
Nate: A teacher saw us and broke it up.
Mom: What did the teacher say?
Nate: She just told us to stop it.
Mom: Then what did you do?
Nate: We made up. I asked him to stop being mean to my friends and he said he would and then we were friends again.
Mom (after wondering whether to scold him for fighting or praise him for sticking up for his friends does neither and just gives him a hug).
No comments:
Post a Comment