Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Ode to Psychology 111

In case we were wondering how she really felt about her Psychology class--which we weren't;  it's been abundantly clear how she feels from day 1.


Ode to Psych 111
by Maddie Campbell

Oh how I loathe you,
Oh but I do
Who would have known
The H*** you put me through.

The hot TA's help ease the pain
But for my migraine, you're to blame.

My senior friend is my saving Grace
She falls asleep, like it's a race.

Wait, what's up next?
I'm sure it has to do with sex.

Lesson plans are boring.
Is that Grace snoring?

Just to survive, I play on my phone
And try to mask my inward groan.

Irrelevant questions are always asked
Airing dirty laundry from the past.

I hate this class, but I'll say nothing more
I do not wish to be a bore.

No comments:

Post a Comment