One day after school
Aimee (frustrated and ranting): I hate riding the bus! The boys on the bus are so rowdy. They throw things and yell and disobey ALL of the rules. One time Alisha found a pencil in her hair when she got home. They are rude too. They yell out the window to the people holding signs and say "why don't you get a real job". I tell them that they shouldn't be saying anything to those people because they're going to end up in jail! AND, I can't believe we're going to add another stop to our route. We already sit 3 to a seat. The sign says that the bus capacity is 84 and I know there are way more than 84 kids on the bus!!! Something has to be done about this.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Bus woes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment