Tuesday, June 15, 2010

With strings attached


This is Maddie's (the future lawyer) birthday gift to Nate:

Percy Jackson Contract

I, Madelaine Rose Campbell, give you permission to read my Percy Jackson books as long as you follow and accept these terms:

If the books are torn or damaged in any way during the time they are in your possession, you must replace or fix the damage done.

You ask me ahead of time and don't just grab them without my knowledge.

As long as you follow these terms then I am required to let you read any of my Percy Jackson books whenever you ask. If I deny or infringe in any way you may present me this document to remind me of our contract.

Do you agree to these terms?

____________________ (Nate sign here)

I agree to these terms:

____________________ (Madelaine sign here).

1 comment:

  1. Robyn, this is priceless. When Maddie makes it to the US Supreme Court, you'll have to give a copy of this document to the press. :)

    ReplyDelete