Robyn: So Nate what have you learned from our trip to Disneyland?
Nate: Not to wear flip flops.
Robyn: And?
Nate: To get more sleep so you're not so tired walking around.
Robyn: And?
Nate: Oh, yeah, to listen to your parents when they say not to wear flip flops and to go to sleep.
Robyn: THAT'S the one I was looking for.
Rod has learned the power of the fast pass--with a little planning no need to wait in long lines--and feels as if he has conquered Disneyland.
Aimee: I feel bad walking past all of those people standing in line.
Maddie: I don't.
Robyn : Grace, this is "The Happiest Place on Earth"! Stop whining!
(After watching Michael Jackson in Captain EO--3D).
Bronte: That was really weird.
Grace and Nate: Dad, is that a boy or a girl?
Robyn: That's 17 minutes of my life I want back!!
California Screamin' here we come!
Rod: I want to sit next to Mom this time. I love it when she screams!
Jungle Cruise Tour Guide: Wave to all of the pretty people! Wave to all of the ugly people--they have feelings too.
Jungle Cruise Tour Guide: Now that we're back. Get out! Oh, I'm sorry that was rude, please Get OUT!!
Robyn: Which one?
Rod: I don't know. There are so many beaches here we'll just drive until we find one we like.
No comments:
Post a Comment