Last week for FHE
Robyn: Ok everyone, go to a different room in the house. When you hear the alarm, crawl to the door, feel it with the back of your hand, open it and meet outside at the meeting spot.
After the alarm goes off--Robyn, Nate, Rod and Grace make it outside in a minute (Bronte is at softball practice).
After about 3 minutes, Maddie emerges from the house loaded down with a life-size poster of Taylor Lautner (from Twilight), her scriptures and cell phone.
Robyn: What are you doing?
Maddie: I'm saving my most prized possessions. I couldn't let them burn!!
After about 5 minutes. . .
Robyn: Where is Aimee? Why didn't she come out?
Rod: I'll go in and get her.
Nate: The scout book says you aren't supposed to go back in--you're supposed to let the firemen do that.
Rod: Ok. Pretend I'm the fireman.
After another 2 minutes, Rod emerges with Aimee.
Robyn (to Aimee): Why didn't you come out?
Aimee: I was testing you to see if you would come in and get me. You failed the test! You let me burn!
Robyn (to herself): Why do I bother?
No comments:
Post a Comment