Note: I just found this in a family letter I sent in 2002.
Mom: We are beginning to wonder if Nate is going to have a split personality. He is always talking to himself and about himself as if he is another person. This is what I overheard the other day.
Nate (age 2): Ah-oh, look what Nate’s doing!! (He was pulling the tape out of Bronte’s favorite Harry Potter video. )
Nate (Yesterday as he was eating lunch): “Look, Mom, I’m feeding Nate.”
Nate (Today while we were playing a family game): “Don’t touch the cards, Nate. No, no, no!” and then he hit himself on the back of the head.
Mom: He's both the breaker and the enforcer of the law. What does he need parents for?
Another time
Rod (to Nate as he is sitting in the hall): Nate, what are you doing?
Nate: I am up to no good.
No comments:
Post a Comment